1. Dice the onion, finely chop the garlic and the celery.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Fry the onion, garlic and celery on a low heat for 10 mins to soften.
3. Tip in the cumin and continue to cook for a further minute.
4. Make up the vegetable stock adding the cubes to the hot water.
5. Turn up the heat and add the stock, tomatoes and chickpeas. Add a few twists of black pepper and simmer for approximately 10 mins.
6. Juice the lemon and add to the pan, cooking for a further 2 mins before serving. Ingredients: 1 tbsp coconut or olive oil 1 medium onion 2 cloves garlic 2 celery sticks 2 tsp ground cumin 600ml hot water 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes 400g chopped tomatoes 400g tin chickpeas Black pepper ½ lemon